Energy Efficient A-Rated Timber Alternative Windows in North London & Essex
Designed to faithfully replicate the design of authentic flush sash windows, timber alternative windows from Dolphin combine the traditional aesthetics of timber with modern thermal performance. Every window is made to measure, and can be designed to replicate your original window designs, with optional Georgian bar detailing and traditional ironmongery.
Get the authentic look of timber for less
Timber alternative windows are a perfect replacement for Georgian windows in heritage properties, bay windows in 1930s semis, or for adding a traditional aesthetic to modern properties. In fact, our uPVC mock timber windows are so convincing, that they are often considered for use in conservation areas.
Not only can you choose natural timber coloured windows, but you can choose from a range of heritage colours including cream, white, grey and black, with a grained finish like natural timber.
Much cheaper, but just as effective as real wooden windows, our alternative timber windows are a great value alternative.
High quality uPVC for easy maintenance and enhanced performance
uPVC is the perfect modern material for a high performance window. Durable, energy efficient and long-lasting, uPVC timber alternative windows are easy to maintain. They require just an occasional wipe clean with a cloth to be kept at optimum performance, unlike costly timber windows that require sustained maintenance to be kept in good order.
Our timber alternative windows are also incredibly energy efficient, achieving an ‘A’ Windows Energy Rating for reduced heat loss through your windows.
- Authentic design emulates the appearance of traditional flush sash timber windows
- Made from high performance, energy efficient uPVC
- Hand finished for superior heritage aesthetics
- Traditional mechanical joints for enhanced authenticity
- A-rated for energy efficiency, as standard
- Available in a range of configurations to suit your needs
- Can often be used in conservation areas
- Optional PAS 23/24 security accreditation
Our timber alternative windows are available in a range of classic and heritage colours, as well as natural wood tones, and woodgrain effect finishes:
- 28mm double glazing as standard
- Option of 44mm triple glazing for enhanced energy efficiency
- Acoustic and soundproof glazed units also available
Network Veka Guarantee
As a Network Veka accredited installer, all of our products and services are covered by an insurance and guarantee system. This means that your purchase and deposit are completely protected.
- All products and services covered by a 10 year insurance backed guarantee
- Three-month deposit protection guarantee