High quality aluminium windows in North London & Essex
Aluminium windows today have come on leaps and bounds from their historic counterparts. Gone are the days of draughts and an unsightly appearance.
Opting for aluminium windows today means insulating your home, improving aesthetics and having the ability to incorporate larger panes of glass.
State of the art materials make for modern performance
The modern aluminum window profiles that we use here at Dolphin boast a multi-chamber design. This means that far more heat can be retained within the window frame itself. Combined with good quality glazing, this removes the risk of draughts and vital heat escaping from your home – rooms become useful and pleasant all year round, however cold it is outside.
Forget maintenance worries – aluminium windows last
Lightweight and strong. Two factors you didn’t think could go together? Dolphin’s aluminium windows are light enough to be fitted quickly (interrupting your life as little as possible) but strong enough to incorporate even reinforced glass options or triple glazing. They also won’t rust, corrode, discolour or warp, even in areas susceptible to adverse weather conditions or pollution from nearby traffic links – they will maintain their stylish appearance and functionality for decades to come, not just a few years.
With more glass and slimmer sightlines, it is easy to optimise the natural influx of light to your home – whether you want your living room, conservatory, kitchen or other living space to look and feel more spacious. Aluminium windows are available for many styles, including sash, casement and tilt and turn – simply enquire today.
Trust Network Veka – trust our aluminium windows
As a family run company who are partnered with Network Veka (‘a prestigious organisation of highly rated double glazing installers’) we can guarantee a friendly and efficient window installation for your home.
We will work at a time convenient to you, and prioritise your satisfaction – whether you want to opt for different glazing, additional hardware or even dual coloured aluminium windows for your home, no requirement is too much hassle for us.
- Available in a range of configurations to match any property
- A-rated for energy efficiency, as standard
- Secure hardware for added peace of mind
- Made from high quality and weather resistant aluminium
- Double glazed as standard
- Internally glazed for enhanced security
- Shootbolts and hinge protectors applied to all frames
- Optional PAS 23/24 security accreditation
- Extensive colour range to choose from for a sleek finish
- Double glazing as standard
- Option of triple glazing for enhanced energy efficiency
- Acoustic and soundproof glazed units
Network Veka Guarantee
As a Network Veka accredited installer, all of our products and services are covered by an insurance and guarantee system. This means that your purchase and deposit are completely protected.
- All products and services covered by a 10 year insurance backed guarantee
- Three-month deposit protection guarantee