Premium quality uPVC conservatories in North London & Essex
Conservatories have been a feature of the most elegant homes for hundreds of years. Nowadays, a conservatory is the perfect way to increase the amount of space and natural light in any size property.
Our top of the range uPVC conservatories offer high thermal . Developments in glazing technology mean that we now use solar reflective glass for conservatory windows and roofs, for a comfortable room all year round.
Beautiful conservatory designs
You can create a custom conservatory design to match your property’s aesthetic or choose from popular designs such as Edwardian, Victorian, P-shaped, T-shaped, Gable-front, and Lantern Top.
A bespoke, made to measure conservatory by Dolphin is manufactured and installed to your exact specification – including glazing types, frame colours and roof materials. This gives you complete control over the look and performance of your new conservatory.
Conservatory build, installation and decoration
At Dolphin, we aim to take the hassle out of your conservatory build. With our own in-house team of builders and electricians who work only for us, you can be sure that your conservatory project will be in safe hands.
Unlike many other home improvement companies who will only install the base and frames of your conservatory, here at Dolphin we take care of every stage of installation, so you can enjoy a stress-free project.
We deal with every aspect of your conservatory’s construction, from start to finish, including plumbing, wiring and installing lighting and fans. We even take care of interior decoration, including plastering, painting and more. This helps you create a space completely customisable to your needs.
Underfloor heating for conservatories
All of our conservatories are available with underfloor heating, so that you can maximise use of your conservatory: even in the coldest winter months.
One of the oldest forms of central heating, underfloor heating works on the principle that heat rises. Hot water is forced through a network of pipes beneath the floor and the heat it produces radiates up through the floor, warming your room quickly and efficiently.
Perfect if you want to do away with the need for bulky radiators, underfloor heating keeps your conservatory warm, without compromising on space.
- Full design and build service
- Made from high quality, durable uPVC for ease of maintenance
- Edwardian, Victorian, P-shaped, T-shaped, Gable Front, Lantern Top and bespoke designs available
- Excellent thermal and acoustic insulation
- A rated glazing supplied as standard
- Solar reflective glass windows and roofs
- 35mm double glazing, supplied as standard
- Option of triple glazing for enhanced thermal and acoustic insulation
- Bevelled glass, leaded and decorative glass available on request
- Option of self-cleaning and solar reflective glass
Network Veka Guarantee
As a Network Veka accredited installer, all of our products and services including our conservatories are covered by an insurance and guarantee system. This means that your purchase and deposit are completely protected should anything go wrong.
- All products and services covered by a 10 year insurance backed guarantee
- Three-month deposit protection guarantee